Since its start as the pioneer vehicle remanfacturer in the counrty, we have experienced tremendous growth. We are always on the look out for bright, energetic, driven team players to join us as we do our part to contribute to society.
We are all about respecting the individuality of each member, developing their skills and providing them with challenging and rewarding opportunities.
We are all about bringing in innovative ideas and passion for work to improve systems and processes to achieve optimum performance. We believe in diversity and its power to kindle creative solutions to issues.
We are committed to our social responsibility to ensure the safety of the general public and safeguard the environment.
We are all about members of high moral character, ethical principles and the highest level of integrity coming together to drive progress.
We are all about helping new graduates and soon-to-graduate students to forge meaningful and productive career paths and encouraging experienced professionals to apply themselves fully and excel in their field.
We are all about enabling development. We are Sobida.
- Journalize all transactions to the Book of Accounts.
- Assist in the review and remittance of Tax Returns and other Government reportorial requirements.
- Prepare and release checks for suppliers.
- Assist in the design and development of computerized system affecting General Accounting functions.
- Maintain systematic Accounting Records.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): use of accounting concepts and techniques, journalize business transactions, Analytical, Systematic.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. 4. Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- 3 Full-Time positions available.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
FIELD SALES ASSOCIATE
The major responsibility is to manage assigned sales territory in order to generate and achieve sales objectives of the Company.
- Develop, maintain and expand customer base through sales calls and visits.
- To gather customer feedback and provide other market information to assist Management in developing Sales and Marketing Strategies.
- To build and maintain customer relations through effective and efficient service delivery. Properly and promptly address customer issues and feedback.
- Execute Marketing Strategies in coordination with other members to achieve sales target.
- Submits Sales Reports as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Team player, results oriented, innovative, excellent communication skills.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Full-Time positions available for Metro Manila, North Luzon, South Luzon Areas.
- The Sales Assistant shall provide administrative support and services to the Branch members.
- Prepares Branch Sales and Inventory Report.
- Receives and transmits payments and transaction documents.
- Prepares pre-registration documentations and coordinate status with other Departments.
- Validates Sales transaction documents from reservation until the release of the vehicle.
- Provides administrative support to Branch members such as but not limited to office supplies requisition and petty cash replenishment.
- Consolidates and maintains Customer Data and Profile.
- Handles customer inquiries and effectively provides needed information to satisfy the needs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Female, not more than 28 years old.
- At least six (6) months experience, Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 2 Full-Time positions available (Metro Manila Branches and Laguna Branch).
- Candidates should be able to express oneself clearly both written and verbal communication.
- Team player, can work with minimum supervision, attentive to details, innovative, maintains focus when under pressure.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
QUALITY CONTROL ENGINEER
The Quality Engineer shall supervise his section in assuring that the output products have met quality standards and specifications.
- Supervises the Quality Control Section operations.
- Assist the QA Unit Head in the preparation of Operational Plans and Programs.
- Assists the QA Unit Head in the formulation and implementation of systems and procedures for QC Section.
- Ensures that all items needing to undergo QC inspection are subjected in accordance with standard quality control procedures and specifications.
- Reviews and analyze inspection reports, identify root cause and recommend preventive solutions.
- Leads the QC members in the development and/or enhancement of the Quality Control Manual.
- Attends to concerns of other Sections and provides technical assistance in developing and implementing quality improvements.
- Prepares and submits reports as required by Management.
- Monitors and evaluates performance of QC members on periodic basis.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in automotive or similar industry in the area of automotive vehicle assembly or after sales service in supervisory capacity.
- Applied working knowledge on product standards and quality systems, statistical quality control and vehicle operation and testing.
- Must be willing to work in Gen. Luis Nagkaisang Nayon Novaliches, Quezon City (near Malinta Exit)
COST ACCOUNTING MANAGER
To manage and control the over-all activities of the Corporate Finance - Management Accounting (Cost) thereby providing management with real time cost and inventory reports necessary for business planning, control and decision making.
- Installs cost control procedures and supervises cost systems and methods.
- Supervises the preparation of periodic reports of product costs for the timely submission of operating management reports.
- Ensures that actual periodic cost and expenses from different departments are submitted on time and supervises the preparation of data and comparison of various cost items.
- Provides analytical report to top management such as: Analysis of completed product manufacturing cost, unit cost of finished product, profit and loss statements of individual products among others.
- Manages and supervises the Cost Accounting team members in their day to day activities.
- Conducts regular performance review of team members.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- One Full-Time position available.
- Willing to be assigned in Novaliches Quezon City (near Novaliches Bayan and Malinta Exit).
WAREHOUSE SECTION HEAD
- Manages and controls incoming shipments and outgoing parts.
- Conducts regular inventory of all items in the warehouse.
- Provides accurate floor inventory of all items to the Production Planner.
- Implements Work Order from Production Planning.
- Designs, establishes and implements bin location/layouts for easy accessibility.
- Provides report on damaged and/or lacking parts from shipment.
- Manages performance of Warehouse Personnel.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Receives, analyzes, evaluates forecast per unit model and segregates into major parts/components.
- Creates unit setting with specifications based on segregated parts per unit model.
- Checks, reviews and allocates existing inventory according to the unit setting specifications.
- Determines and submits inventory report of parts/components required for ordering.
- Evaluates parts/components delivered based on standard specifications. Reports damaged or lacking parts/components for possible replacement.
- Allocates major parts/components per unit setting.
- Creates Work Order for Production Support and Processing Sections.
- Monitors implementation of Work Orders.
- Generates Production Loading Schedule.
- Creates Work Order for additional Job Orders received.
- Provides regular updates on the status of the unit.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Industrial Engineering.
- Manufacturing process experience gained from any industry is required for this position.
- Above average computer literacy and working knowledge in IE methods.
- Must be a team player, analytic and with high leadership skills.
- Can perform effectively in a challenging work environment with minimal supervision.
- Willing to work in our Plant in Novaliches, Quezon City.
- Manage overall branch sales and operations.
- Conceptualize and implement business activities.
- Gather and analyze market developments and trends
- Propose marketing and selling strategies.
- Manage and develop Sales Personnel to generate sales results.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): strategic management, good leadership, results oriented, people development, Customer Service Oriented.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available. For Caloocan, Dimasalang, Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna Branches.